Welcome to the St Regulus website.
St Regulus Ladies Golf Club was formed in 1913 by 25 former pupils of Madras College and a few friends.
Currently the club has an enthusiastic membership of around 300 members including junior and putting sections. It has a full fixture list playing over all the St Andrews courses including the Old Course and the Castle Course.
Please follow the links above to find out more about our club.